Fastly, a global edge cloud network provider, today announced the launch of its [email protected] partner ecosystem, with a roster of powerful integrations designed to help customers build a variety of edge computing use cases that address crucial infrastructure requirements for modern digital experiences.
With partners tapping into the scale, performance, and security of Fastly’s [email protected] technology to extend their platforms, this ecosystem helps boost developer productivity and mission-critical digital transformation.
“It has been exciting to work with Fastly on our newly-built integration for the launch of its [email protected] partner ecosystem,” said Cassio Sampaio, SVP of Product at Auth0, a product unit within Okta. “By combining Fastly’s edge computing and serverless platform with our identity management solution, our customers can build secure access to any application, for any user – as close to end users as possible. This is a win for our joint customers that need increased risk mitigation and reduced time to implementation, and demonstrates the value of our collaboration for providing the vetted and valuable integrations that matter to developers.”
“We are excited to partner with Fastly to enable customers to more easily experiment across a variety of features, content, and experiences, without having to sacrifice performance or experiment velocity,” said Danny Driscoll, Product Architect at Optimizely. “Fastly’s [email protected] is a reliable platform with an easy developer experience that, when paired with Optimizely’s experimentation platform, helps teams build better ways to meet end user expectations and quickly generate value from their digital presence.”
Along with major cloud service provider integrations such as Google Cloud, developers can take advantage of each of these [email protected] partner ecosystem solutions today to unlock a variety of edge computing benefits.
● Backend integrations (Backblaze and Storj): Combining decentralised and globally distributed storage architectures with Fastly’s [email protected] means customers can deploy high-performance content at the edge without added complexity, high egress costs, or vendor lock-in.
● Database pairings (Fauna, Macrometa, Upstash): Developers can build faster, more personalised experiences at the edge using Fastly’s [email protected] integration with globally distributed databases. Combined, these technologies allow customers to keep logic and data as close to end users as possible, while minimising global latency.
● Developer tooling and experimentation (Glitch, Edgemesh, Optimizely): Whether remixing projects or running digital experiments, developers need the tools that meet them where they are. [email protected] integrates with a number of developer tools to help get sites running quickly, simply, and with the added performance of a powerful edge network.
● Logging and monitoring endpoints (Datadog, New Relic): Understanding how an application or website is performing is critical for ensuring optimal end user experiences. By combining real-time data from [email protected] with data from logging and monitoring endpoints, customers benefit from robust, instantaneous feedback into web and app performance.
● Security solutions (Auth0, Source Defense): Security and access control are top priorities for app development teams. [email protected] integrates with identity access management, authorisation and client-side security solutions to help developers mitigate risk and keep users safe.
“Fastly’s industry-leading [email protected] technology presents businesses with a whole new opportunity to modernise the way applications are built,” said Joshua Bixby, CEO of Fastly. “It was important to us to make it easier for developers to take full advantage of edge computing use cases and benefits, so we built this integration ecosystem featuring sophisticated solutions that empower innovation at the edge without leaving speed, safety and performance behind. We’re excited to see what our customers can do by harnessing Fastly’s powerful serverless environment with our partners’ world-class platforms and services.”
Looking to revamp your digital transformation strategy? Learn more about the in-person Digital Transformation Week North America taking place in Santa Clara, CA on 11-12 May and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success.
Explore other upcoming enterprise technology events and webinars powered by TechForge here.